What is collagen?
Collagen is a type of polypeptide that is the long and fibrous structural protein and composed of various amino acids e.g. glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. It is an important constituent of skin, tendon, cartilage, bone and connective tissue of animals. Synthesis of collagen in our body is essential to use also vitamin C. However when we are older, we lose our collagen. So we should obtain sufficient collagen for body requirement.
Advantage of collagen
- Aging skin
- Reducing wrinkle, frown lines and crow feet
- Getting firm skin
- Healing sun damaged skin
- Healing scar and wound
- Getting strength hair and nail
- Supporting joint and mobility
- Reducing risk of osteogenesis imperfecta
- Building muscle
- Increasing energy if taken prior to exercise or physical activities
Get Free Collagen Pocket Book
Collagen shows its power to be an important part of the human body, and it guards tightly our deaily health. Learn more about collagen in our pocket book